Life purpose coaching
Since the beginning of 2017, I am a certified Life Purpose Coach – a coach equipped with knowledge, approaches, and materials to assist her clients in finding their true calling. I invite you to a quest for self-discovery and awareness in the search of your life mission.
What’s the goal of this course and what does it entail?
The objective of this coaching course is to find your life purpose and professional calling. Embarking on this adventure together, we will:
- Discover your talents.
- Uncover your passions, interests, and life changing experiences.
- Define and analyze your personality type and will identify the relevant careers for it.
- Recognize your limiting beliefs and will replace them with empowering beliefs.
- Re-write your story.
- Create your personal and professional mission.
- Analyze and put into perspective all that information and will find the intersection among your talents, interests, personality type, and market/entrepreneurship opportunities.
- Based on all findings, we will craft a tailored action plan and resource map.
Who is this coaching course for?
The life purpose coaching is suitable for everybody who is one (or more) of these situations:
1. I changed a few employers in the same professional field and I still don’t feel satisfied. What should I do?
2. I know my current job is not “my thing” and I don’t know how to approach this.
3. I’ve had enough! I quit! Now what?
4. I was pressured to choose: business, software programming, law, or – insert your practical choice here, my job pays well, but I hate going to work every day, Monday is my least favorite day of the week and can’t wait for the weekend. Some of my friends actually love their job and I would like to feel the same way – satisfied and fulfilled with my career choices.
5. I am drawn to project management, theater, sales, or – insert your choice here, and I am not sure how to approach my interest and whether it can turn into something I can make money off.
6. I can’t seem to make a choice: I change careers, countries, types of companies and I am still not satisfied. What should I do?
7. I have my own business, which doesn’t satisfy my: financial, professional, personal, or – insert you issue here, and I am not sure how to handle it. Should I try to sell or try to re-invigorate? Go back to the corporate world? Start a parallel program? Become a consultant?
How much time do I have to invest?
This coaching course usually consists of 5-10 sessions in which we focus on all these important life and professional topics, and can include many others depending on the characteristics, preferences, and the situation of the client, investigate in depth the career components, and create an action plan.
These 5-10 sessions can be held as follows:
- One hour – once a week
- One hour – couple of times a week
- Couple of hours at a time – once a week,
- Once or twice a month
The schedule depends on the client’s needs, preferences, and program.
What do I need to do?
- To initiate the journey towards yourself with enthusiasm and curiosity.
- To participate actively in each session – it’s your story after all.
- To treat the process and the homework with responsibility and respect.
- To have fun! This is an exciting and interesting adventure and everything you discover along the way has the potential to transform your life.
How can we conduct the sessions?
Depends on your location and preference. We can have a face to face meetings, or to talk via phone / skype / viber if you are not located in Sofia or you prefer to have the sessions over the phone to better suit your busy schedule.
I am interested. How can I start?
Get in touch with me at teodora(at)personalhr.eu and I will arrange a call in which we can discuss all important details regarding your needs and the essence and logistics of the course.