Since July 2017 I am a certified Goal success coach: a coach equipped with knowledge, approaches, and material to assist her clients in identifying their career goals, analyzing their motivation, and creating an action plan while paying special attention to procrastination and commitment.
What’s the goal of this course and what does it entail?
The purpose of this coaching course is to identify your career goals together and to use the best practices available in making sure you are successful in achieving them.
Everyone has their own definition of success in the same way that everyone has unique dreams for their life. Professional success, in most cases, depends on achieving meaningful goals backed up with a solid short and long term plan. The good news is that goal attainment is a process, like building a house or baking a cake. There are a set of instruments and recipe ingredients to be followed on your way to achieving your career objectives.
Together, we will utilize the four steps for successfully achieving goals:
Step 1: Know what you really want
Step 2: Believe you can achieve it
Step 3: Create a concrete plan for success
Step 4: Stay committed and motivated
Who is this coaching course for?
The goal success coaching is suitable for everybody who is one (or more) of these situations:
1. I am comfortable in my current job, I know I don’t learn or develop much and I would like to identify my next career steps. I am confused as to how to approach this change, what should be my target and how to reach it.
2. I know my current job is not “my thing” and I don’t know what is the path to changing this and how to find it.
3. I would like to develop, to learn something new, I am wondering whether I should start a Masters program or enroll in a professional course. What to do?
4. I have a very clear idea about my next professional step. I tried by myself and I am not successful so far. What am I doing wrong?
5. I would like to reach the next career level – i.e. I’ve been a specialist and would like to try management, I am an accountant and would like to give financial analysis a try, I am a recruiter and am interested in training and leadership program management, but I don’t know how to get there.
How much time do I have to invest?
This coaching course usually consists of 3-6 sessions in which we focus on your career goals and any other related topics depending on the characteristics, preferences, and the situation of the client, investigate in depth the career components, and create an action plan.
These 3-6 sessions can be held as follows:
- One hour – once a week
- One hour – couple of times a week
- Couple of hours at a time – once a week,
- Once or twice a month
The schedule depends on the client’s needs, preferences, and program.
What do I need to do?
- To initiate the journey towards identifying and achieving your professional goals with enthusiasm and curiosity.
- To participate actively in each session.
- To treat the process and the homework with responsibility and respect.
- To have fun! This is an exciting and interesting adventure and everything you discover along the way has the potential to transform your life.
How can we conduct the sessions?
Depends on your location and preference. We can have a face to face meetings, or to talk via phone / skype / viber if you are not located in Sofia or you prefer to have the sessions over the phone to better suit your busy schedule.
I am interested. How can I start?
Get in touch with me at teodora(at)personalhr.eu and I will arrange a call in which we can discuss all important details regarding your needs and the essence and logistics of the course.